Industrial/Manufacturing Graphic Designer $25 hour Relocation Available
“Tomorrow’s Technology in Today’s Machine Tools”, is Dorian Tool’s vision and guiding principle.
The Dorian Tool Evolution began in 1982 with the introduction of the Quadra index Tool Post. The evolution continues strong with innovative and industry changing ideas that create tomorrow's technology by our inventive engineers.
We build the most technologically advanced Turning, Boring, Cutoff, Milling and many other new cutting tools. Whether manufacturing machining parts for automotive, aerospace, oil, defense or other industrial applications; large parts or small; no matter the size or complexity, the unmatched quality of Dorian Tool products turns machining into profit. We service our global partners through warehouses and distributors in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
We are expanding and are looking for great people to join us. Come out to East Bernard County (we’re only 25 minutes from Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenberg TX, against traffic) and avoid the Houston grind. We’re a “Best in Class” employer out here and proud to offer great career opportunities and benefits. Visit http://www.doriantool.com
Open Position: Industrial/Manufacturing Graphic Designer
This position performs graphic design in planning, developing and updating catalogues, web and marketing materials.
- Updating and improving current tool catalogues a priority with management guidance
- Use 3D Modeling Software (AutoCAD suite, 3D Max) to render tools for use in materials
- Manage new Website content to make sure all products and business segments are updated with latest technology
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Confer with management to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with management making necessary changes
- Use computer software to generate new images
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for management
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
- Prepare notes and instructions for departments who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced work environment a must
- Bachelors’ degree in an art related discipline or equivalent formal training in graphic design
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial/manufacturing graphic design a plus
- AutoCAD Suite (Inventor and 3D Max rendering) required
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast track upward mobility within the Marketing Department entirely up to you!
- Great pay and career path based on experience and initiative
- Employer paid BCBS Health & Dental, Vision and generous 10% 401k matching
- Company paid college tuition fund for children born while parent is employed here
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Must pass drug screen
- Dorian Tool is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please send resume to email@example.com or apply or in person from 9 – 4pm at Dorian Tool, 615 CR 219, East Bernard, TX 77435 - No phone calls please