- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dorian Studio is accepting applications for a seasonal office assistant with a customer support focus. Dorian is an industry-leading school photography company with branches throughout the western United States. We are seeking a dynamic, organized, and personable individual to provide support to our office. This is a great position for anyone with office administrative and customer service skills looking to make some extra money before the holidays.
- Pay to start at $17-20 per hour based on experience
- Paid Training
- Earnings potential based on performance
This is a seasonal opportunity lasting from August through November. To learn more about our regionally based, family-owned company, please visit our website at www.dorianstudio.com.
Hours: Must be available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, 3-5 days a week. Flexible on scheduling.
Motivation to do a quality job is a must. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Work directly with managers to coordinate the details of job assignments
- Answering phones, providing answers and problem-solving
- Maintain multiple calendars
- Manipulate and manage data
- Prepare materials and supplies with precise detail
Job Requirements and Duties:
- Quick Learner
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Proficient in the use of general office equipment and basic computer applications (Word, Excel)
- Verbal and listening skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Dorian StudioWhy Work Here?
This is a fun and positive environment.
Since 1914, Dorian has continued to evolve, growing from a small boutique senior photography company to an innovative imaging leader. Our multi-talented team has created an environment that has allowed us to prosper through changing economies, the evolution of digital photography.
5673 W Las Positas Blvd Suite 206 PleasantonOakland, CA