Manufacturing Engineer - 2nd Shift
Doosan Fuel Cell America Inc South Windsor, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Intense emphasis on non-conformance identification and prompt, thorough remedial actions to determine root cause and corrective actions in a timely, cost effective and customer-focused approach. Requires close interaction and collaboration with other engineering disciplines and hourly functions. Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Committed to continuous improvement and root cause/corrective action. Support of and participation in manufacturing engineering teams and projects as assigned. Responsible for meeting production schedules, on time, at cost targets.
Role & Responsibility
- Focus on application and use of simple to more difficult production and engineering practices and principles to achieve desired results.
- Seek and explore new opportunities to advance and improve production operations in terms of new technology, equipment, and process
- Actively share technical skills, expertise, and knowledge with others in daily work performance and peer development
- Ability to understand, influence and convey processes, needs and priorities with the right sense of urgency and importance.
- Committed to follow-up and follow through with sustained energy level through to completion of tasks.
- Lead by understanding and translating operational and organizational needs into clear priorities and instruction. Similarly clarify modifications and redirections work in process in a timely manner
- Display organizational savvy. Know where to go or where to direct others to overcome barriers and reach the right people and resources to resolve issues.
- AA/AS degree with 4-7+ years of experience
- BA/BS degree with 2-4+ years of experience
- MA/MA degree with 0-2+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skill
- Proficient technical foundation in manufacturing engineering
- Effective tactical individual and team support practices.
- Experienced and skilled in the use of quality and process improvement tools, with focus on innovation, continuous improvement, and root cause/corrective action.
- Some project management skills
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Exposure to and experience with manufacturing and materials-related IT systems and programs
- Metric usage
This position requires on-site work.
All personal information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Questions can be addressed through the HR department at (860) 727-2099.
Doosan Fuel Cell America Inc
Doosan Fuel Cell America is committed to building a cleaner, energy independent tomorrow through innovative fuel cell solutions, services, and strategic partnerships.
195 Governors Highway South WindsorSouth Windsor, CT