- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Door Services Corporation is a business unit of Horton Automatics, an Overhead Door Corporation company. Door Services offers installation and maintenance of the doors manufactured by Horton Automatics (commercial sliders, optical turnstyles, revolving doors, swinging / folding doors, etc.)
Receives and enters service calls via computer, phone messages to properly distribute them "in house" or through the dispatch network via mobile/email communications and / or any new technologies that may be implemented. This job will be located in the Hatfield, PA office.
- Maintain customer relations and support
- Receives service call and research necessary files for proper coding
- Close out jobs and input times to the systems
- Report "call out / quotes" to the proper departments
- Assist in researching and completing proposals and quotes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with MS Office
- Ability to communicated internally and externally at all levels
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
Door Services CorporationWhy Work Here?
Fast growing division in Billion Dollar organization! Team oriented culture with career development, in-field training, and company vehicle
Door Services Corporation installs and services automatic doors. We are owned by Horton Automatics and Overhead Door Corporation. Door Services currently has 14 locations across North America and we are adding locations every year.
Transportation and Storage