Inside Sales/Order Entry
Door Manufacturer Riverside, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide quality customer service support for all T.M.COBB customers.
· Process and review customer orders, request for orders and system generated acknowledgements.
· Communicate professionally with T.M.COBB customers, both internal and external regarding product and product questions, orders and potential orders.
· Support the order process by professionally communicating with the customer, outside sales, production personnel, and expediting.
· Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Door, window, construction background preferred.
· High School diploma required, some college preferred.
· Read write and understand the English language
· Work independently, at times under pressure
· Sense of urgency, ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent customer service skills
· Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skill and the attention to detail.
· Prolonged sitting and terminal use and minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies.
· Overtime may be required.
· Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
· Multiple phone lines.
Door ManufacturerWhy Work Here?
Privately owned, flexibility and great benefits!