We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with assigned customers and team members within the customer service department.
- Makes contact with assigned customers via phone or email to develop the relationship.
- Processes customer estimates and orders.
- Maintains customer database: updates data and communicates necessary changes to Manager.
- Understands and determines customer’s needs, and encourages customers to purchase additional products.
- Manages customer queries and claims.
- Follows-up on estimates and negotiates a price within parameters set by the Manager to obtain an order.
- Takes ownership in achieving annual sales plan by territory.
- Participates in product and self-improvement training.
- Works closely with Outside Sales Representative to coordinate a successful relationship with assigned customers.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Computer literate.
- Numeric, Oral and Written Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Architectural and Residential door knowledge preferred
- A minimum of a High school diploma or GED.
- Training is provided.