Assistant Manager at Donut Crazy Stratford
- Posted: over a month ago
Donut Crazy in Stratford, CT is looking for one assistant manager to join our team. We are located on 3690 Main Street. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders.
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up.
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed.
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met.
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs.
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed.
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place.
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant.
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Have the ability to work possibly starting at 4:30am on some mornings and work some closing shifts as well.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Donut Crazy Stratford
RetailView all jobs at Donut Crazy Stratford