Assistant Manager at Donut Crazy Shelton
- Posted: over a month ago
Donut Crazy in Shelton, CT is looking for one assistant manager to join our team. We are located on 785 River Road. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and hard-working.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders.
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up.
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs.
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed.
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place.
- Must be able to work occasional 4:30am opening shifts.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to work some closing shifts.
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant.
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize.
- Must have reliable transportation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Donut Crazy Shelton
RetailView all jobs at Donut Crazy Shelton