Supply Chain Data Analyst II
The Supply Chain (SC) Analyst II will work under the direction of the Director, Process & System Performance and will be responsible for SQL database design, architecture, administration, and report customization. The database and reporting functionality produced by the Supply Chain (SC) Analyst II will provide fundamentally essential information to each division of the Supply Chain Department and Steward’s Hospitals, leading to cost savings, product standardization and efficient supply chain practices.
This role is fast paced, requires handling multiple projects at once and will be extremely rewarding as projects will directly affect the bottom line of Steward’s hospitals.
Additionally this role will coordinate on various system process improvement initiatives and exciting ad hoc analytic projects as assigned by the Director, Process & System Performance.
- Participate in DB engineering architecture process
- Database administration
- Database performance tuning
- Develop performance metrics
- Assist with report generation and Data Analysis
- Reporting product development
- Develop database QA tools and KPI metrics
- Assist supply chain team with DBA support when needed
- Present reporting to supply chain team members and hospital users as required
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and data maintenance projects in the Supply Chain Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degrees preferred
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft SQL
- Access/Excel skills required, other Microsoft Office Skills a plus
- 3+ years managing enterprise data warehouses
- Previous healthcare, supply chain, or materials management experience a plus