CPA responsible to manage the client base and accounting services in the Summit County area. This will develop into a lead position. Essential responsibilities of this position will include
- Developing client relationships,
- Tax compliance research,
- Federal and state tax returns for individual and business clients.
- Financial statement and workpaper review
- Staff management and development,
- Client consulting.
- Representation of clients for various tax agency audits
- Experience in performing Compilation through Audit procedures
- Experience in Business Valuation is a plus
BS degree in Accounting, CPA required. Prefer 7 - 15 years' public accounting experience. Familiarity with Thomas Reuters Ultra Tax and CS software, as well Excel, Word and Quickbooks. Excellent written and verbal communication.