Donor Development Strategies (DDS) works with NPR and PBS stations across the nation to make an impact and support education, quality programming, and non-corporate media. As more organizations and non-profits compete for fundraising dollars, it is critical for today's non-profits to take the initiative to get out and talk face-to-face with the citizens that fund the important work done each and every day. Here in Denver, DDS is working on behalf of Rocky Mountain PBS in the first of its kind door-to-door campaign.
We are currently hiring for full time and part time positions, both year-round and seasonal, which is perfect for folks looking for a career or for students looking for a summer job. We provide all necessary training so no fundraising or canvassing experience is required, although it is preferred for our Field Manager positions.
- Be awesome communicators
- Be enthusiastic about public media
- Want to make a difference in their communities
- Be self-motivated and hard-working
FIELD MANAGERS SHOULD:
- Be great at motivating staff
- Have a background in fundraising, sales, or community outreach
- Be able to drive staff performance through their own performance in the field
- $12/hr base pay for Canvassers + Bonuses
- $15/hr base pay for Field Managers + Bonuses
- Our office averages $16-$23/hr
Benefits: DDS places the highest value on the work our canvassers do, so we offer paid time off; health, vision,and dental coverage; paid holidays; and the option to join our company's 401k program.
Bonuses for Drivers: Our drivers make up to $200 extra on every paycheck thanks to our generous mileage reimbursement.
To Apply: Submit your resume by replying to this post, calling the office at (303) 620-5768, or by filling out our online application at tinyurl.com/dds-rmpbs-jobs