Client Success Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
Donnelly-Boland and Associates is a woman-owned CPA and management consulting firm that helps startups, small businesses, not-for-profit companies, and government agencies run a wide range of back-office operations. Founded in 1992 by Fay K. Boland, we have grown from 1 to over 100 highly trained employees through our dedication to our clients, our principles of operational excellence, and our commitment to continuous improvement. Whether our clients run a leading edge technology company, a coffee shop, a large non-profit, or a government agency, they depend on our strategic expertise and our flawless tactical execution to keep their back office running smoothly.
Our mission is to be recognized as the premier partner for a comprehensive suite of back-office services while maintaining a culture that emphasizes family, innovation, and inclusivity.
Who you are
You are an impeccable listener with a track record of independently solving complex operational issues in fast-paced startup environments. You thrive when you have the opportunity to work across teams and combine your strong communication abilities with your technical expertise to build efficient and scalable operational processes. Each morning you are fueled by a cup of coffee (or three) a strong dose of perfectionism, and just a healthy sprinkling of competition. You are capable of collecting and analyzing vast amounts of data, preparing concise reports, and presenting them to executive teams. You have a broad business background and are comfortable in any number of roles. You’re a creative problem solver and your workflow is the rarest combination of fast, flexible, yet with a borderline obsessive attention to detail. You are deeply analytical, direct in your communications, and yet you have the social grace and diplomatic skills to manage a team and lead across organizations through indirect influence. You do not shy away from telling a C-level executive they are making the wrong decision because you have strong interpersonal communication abilities, confidence in your experience, and you create clear concise business cases based on thoughtful analysis, even in high pressure situations and tight deadlines. What brings you the most satisfaction is working with other driven, creative, and intelligent individuals to build somethings larger than the sum of your collective parts.
We are searching for a Client Success Manager to help grow our service offerings within our startup and small business client base. In this position you will help the Strategy & Operations team evaluate new client infrastructure before building the right processes and implementing the appropriate technological solutions. This role requires impeccable listening skills and client empathy, as well as experience implementing SaaS products across Finance, Accounting, HR, and general Biz Ops. Top candidates will have held senior roles in early-stage technology startups or small businesses. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Business development. Donnelly-Boland offers competitive benefits package including flexible PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, and a matching 401k.
- Design and implement the "Admin Tech Stack" for clients
- Continually improve the client onboarding process and overall client experience
- Build relationships with clients and advise and train them on best practices
- Design, implement, and update complex operational processes and scalable procedures
- Create detailed reports outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Manage timelines, budgets, and deliverables for client projects
- Assist clients in developing their HR & talent acquisition programs
- 3+ years proven work experience in startup environment
- Experience working with executive decision makers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Experience selecting and implementing SaaS products
- Experience training employees or customers in new products is a plus
- Experience with SBIR administration is a huge plus.
- Graphic design experience and knowledge of Adobe CC is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot / Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress / Wix / Squarespace is a plus
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Donnelly-Boland and Associates
BusinessView all jobs at Donnelly-Boland and Associates