The Energy Efficiency (EE) Billing project is to eliminate the manual loan-based invoicing workaround process currently in place for customers that utilize lump sum payments for Energy Efficiency projects.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepared Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, Implementation Plan and User Training
- Configure Sales and Distribution (SD) module as per the business requirements
- Designed and develop SAP ABAP objects (reports, forms, enhancements) to meet RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow) requirements
- Follow CTS process
- SAP ABAP programming in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in various SAP modules
- Functional expertise in SAP modules
- Develop/configure, test, debug, document and maintain ABAP objects
- Strong analytical skills focused on creating optimal solutions
- Candidates should be familiar with standard SAP provided BI business content
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of technical and business areas
- Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants
- Candidates must be prepared to participate in fast track knowledge transfer of complex environment from a number of highly experienced consultants
- Collaborate with staff and adhere to standards and governance framework
- Identify, assess and mitigate project risks
- Implement the project within the contractual obligations
- Assist Business Stakeholders in defining goals and objectives of the application
- Develop technical specification, technical design, unit test cases, technical specification documents, and deployment procedures for all interfaces
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in IT and or related science.
- Monday through Friday
- For assignments based at White Plains Headquarters, the workday consists of 7.5-hour paid workday plus a required 0.5-hour unpaid lunch.
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days.
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.