We are seeking a Paid Media Manager to take ownership of digital media implementation and optimization. You will become an indispensable team member that works with the clients’ and company’s best interests in mind. This is a 90 day contract to hire position working in our Atlanta office. After 60 days, a notice of a full-time position or termination of contract will be issued. Full-time employment will be contingent on your ability to effectively complete the following responsibilities. You will work closely with the CEO and Account Director to discuss and set goals.
- Work directly in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing, Spotify, LinkedIn Account Manager, and more. Roughly 65% of work will be inside media accounts.
- Create digital media strategies that include relevant channels (search, social, display, retargeting, etc.), messaging, and testing plans.
- Compose creative briefs in correlation with the account team.
- Launch, manage, and optimize digital media programs that support clients' objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage daily maintenance and optimization of media campaigns to successful delivery against established KPIs and provide insights for campaign shifts that address performance gaps.
- Provide ongoing updates, reporting, analysis, and recommended optimization of digital media campaigns.
- Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses and testing/learning plans.
- Track post engagement performance to ensure traffic generates intended KPI.
- Ensure conversion tracking is set up and working for each campaign channel.
- Collaborate with creative team to inform ad design and copy development.
- Proactively identify performance trends and translate findings into prioritized actionable recommendations.
- Support multiple clients and manage simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables.
- Facilitate results review and strategy meetings with client.
- Empower others through engaging and relevant monthly blogs.
- Continued education: Stay up to date on emerging digital media trends and platform functionality.
Software and Platform Proficiency
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google Business Solutions, Facebook Business Manager, Bing, LinkedIn, and Programmatic advertising.
- 4+ years’ experience of paid media buying at an agency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have in-platform execution and ad experience in Bing Ads, Google Ads, Spotify, and Social Media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn). Double Click is a plus.
- Expertise in PPC, display, Google Grants, Social media advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), and media strategy/buying.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce, email marketing, and SEO.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, social listening and social analytics tools, consumer behavior, and research tools, or API is a plus.
- Experience planning and buying both digital and OOH/broadcast media is a plus.
- Familiarity of nonprofit fundraising is a plus.
- Established relationships and knowledge of available ad exchanges and third party data providers is a plus.
- 18 paid holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation time.
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time per month.
- One month paid sabbatical after four years of employment.
- Competitive health insurance available immediately.
- 401K with 4% match; available after six months full-time employment.
- Gym membership in Atlanta building provided.
- Paid parking or monthly public transit pass provided.
- Salary based on experience.