DongSung FineTec seeks a qualified Production Manager to organize and control production for DSFI to ensure safe, efficient and effective operation and all products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard. This role reports to the CEO of DSFI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Drive manufacturing performance by directing all production in the plant, to meet schedules that allows for superior customer satisfaction and high plant efficiency by establishing and executing operating plans and objectives.
- Determine the human and material resources required
- Manage human and material resources required
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Make decision about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
- Support business and technical aspect of capital project improvements
Provide plant floor supervision and leadership to ensure compliance with all company quality standards.
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Ensure that standard operating, health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Analyze production and quality control to defect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
Establish process metrics and develop a system to achieve and maintain performance at targeted level.
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Set and manage production budgets and costs
- Maintain financial stewardship through the execution of budget planning and cost control to help meet projected profitability targets and business results
Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, accounting, and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical area or business administration, Management.
- 5+ years demonstrated leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in insulation material fabrication
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Must process a high level of initiative and independent decision-making ability
- Must process solid computer skills and working with production software, excel spreadsheets and other reporting applications
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards, engineering and technology principles,