Assistant Manager at /sôst/
- Posted: over a month ago
K.Panns Hospitality in Chapel Hill, NC is looking for three assistant manager to join our team. We are located on 133 W Franklin St 120. Our ideal candidates are self motivated, goal driven,and reliable.
- Hire,train,and recruit new team members and shift leaders
- Creating a conducive environment that is both positive to customers and employees
- Promote and ensure all rules and regulations are being followed according to the SOP
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs. Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Fill in for General Manager in times of absence, make executive decisions, hold meetings and provide accountability.
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and Upper Management
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities. Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
AddressChapel Hill, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?