Quick Lube Technician
- Over a month ago
Dondelinger Auto Group is a family-owned dealership with over 50 years of experience. We're invested in growing our employees, and are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you're interested in learning more about us, please apply!
What We Offer
- Vacation time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Basic life insurnace
- Growth opportunities
- Community involvement
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
- Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
- Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
- One year in a service department
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?