ENTRY LEVEL TECHNICIAN NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking motivated individual that excels working in a fast paced environment.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Sells lubrication, safety inspection and other related services.
- Maintains records on regular customers, following up periodically with telephone, mail or personal reminders.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid levels, replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressure and adds air if needed.
- Completes rotation of tires along with tire pressure monitor relearn.
- Lubricates moving parts with specified lubricants.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Documents all work performed on the repair order.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Dondelinger Auto Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at Dondelinger Auto Group