Entry Web Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Events.org and Donation Exchange, two major product offerings of SnapSolutions, are pleased to offer a great opportunity for a web developer starting out in the .net and web development arena! We're located in the west loop area and seek the right person to join our product manager and work with our top management team in designing and maintaining a cutting-edge event and donation management tools for major league teams, corporations and charitable organizations' daily use. You'll also be looked upon to create new custom changes for our other business lines that will bring you chances to show your development skills with new functionality for our deeply established product lines.
We expect you'll:
- Actively engage in web creative design and development
- Assist in development of new products and enhancements of current product suite
- Provide technical support for existing online products
- Provide professional customer service, managing phone and email requests
- Pursuing or Completing a degree in Computer Science & Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent studies
- Strong technical skills in a web development background
- Experience with .NET development particularly MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with creative web and graphic design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks
- Detail oriented and professional appearance required
Regardless of whether you choose a full or part-time opportunity, you'll receive the opportunity to work in a small, fun, down-town office; assist major sports franchises, not-for-profits, and corporations of all size with their fundraising, event planning, or corporate social responsibility needs all while earning a internship or entry wage. This is an excellent opportunity to see all pieces of the development cycle in an internship or entry position as our team is hands-on with every aspect of development!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?