Are you an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper looking for a career with an established accounting firm? If so, keep reading!
We are an established public accounting firm located in SW Arlington and our clients are primarily private individuals, real estate investors and small businesses in the DFW area.
We are looking for an exceptional person who has the desire and the potential to become our Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Create financial statements and related financial reports using Quickbooks (desktop and online)
- Create payroll tax reports, sales tax reports and related reports using Quickbooks
- Reconcile bank accounts and petty cash accounts
- Maintain an orderly filing system and chart of accounts
- Calculate pay and issue paychecks to employees
- Provide general data entry support, clerical or administrative support as needed
- Compute and record numerical data
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
The nature of this work requires that you be very observant of details by nature, with no tolerance for sloppiness. You should be highly skilled in dealing with numeric data, and in keeping accurate records.
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience, preferably working in a small firm environment
- Knowledge of Income-Tax Basis General Ledger Bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Fluency in Quickbooks (desktop and online)
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Please apply below!
Donald G McCartney PC CPA
Why Work Here?The Donald G. McCartney, PC, CPA firm is an established CPA firm located in Southwest Arlington, TX. We've been proudly providing quality tax, accounting, small business consulting, and bookkeeping services to the DFW area since 1981.
Great friendly place to work in public accounting!