- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of position: Stock and rotate Donaghy Sales, LLC portfolio of products at all assigned retail establishments in accordance with Donaghy Sales, LLC business practices. Display all company packages in windows, showcases, and on sales floor. Efficiently distribute and properly execute team P.O.S. materials. Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and accounts. Resolve service complaints and respond to special customer requests.
Essential Functions: (must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation).
- Maintaining accurate inventories, code dates, and out of stock for assigned accounts
- Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
- Regular attendance is required to be able to deliver exceptional customer service
- Utilizes hand trucks and pallet jacks to safely move product
- Stocking shelves and down stacking of product
- Responsible for rotation and code date check on every retail call
- Building displays and handling of POS (Point of Sale) material
- Communicate sales and service of assigned accounts which include growing volume, distribution, rotation, and merchandising with sales representatives to maintain adequate inventories
- Identify and follow up on merchandising opportunities during each visit
- Deliver product to retail accounts when necessary
- Administrative paperwork including: complete and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports, point of sale booking forms, etc
- Comply with all legal guidelines, wholesaler agreement and AB standards
- Provide merchandising, line cleaning and delivery support to sales, marketing, and delivery departments as needed and provide support for sales promotions and special events
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, on short notice, including weekends, holidays and frequently in excess of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs regularly and ability to lift up to 150 lbs., with assistance, periodically.
- Ability to engage in frequent bending, stooping, stretching, and stepping up and down
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, while in a moving vehicle.
- Regularly requires use of hands to grasp, handle, touch and grip
- Must maintain a current class C driver license and be insurable according to company standards
- Must be able to drive a car
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to use the Wise App properly throughout the day which includes, but not limited to: signing in, starting the day, arriving and completing each stop appropriately (no rapid swipes) completing tasks and taking photos of the said tasks, getting work signed off by store manager, ending and signing out.
- When not using Wise, Merchandiser MUST send photos of completed tasks from each stop to Merchandiser Manager with time of when each stop was completed.
Skills, knowledge and abilities: (these are required to enable job holder to perform the essential functions of the job).
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
- Must be able to market Donaghy Sales and explain the mission to the general public.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in a professional manner.
- Must establish and maintain an effective working relationship with supervisor, employees and co-workers.
- Ability to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
- Must be able to read and understand street maps.
- Must maintain a neat clean professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate manager.
- Maintain all company equipment and vehicles in accordance with company standards
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
Moderate physical exertion, exposure to inclement weather, and exposure to fumes and noise from vehicle.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility; walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; frequent stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, and twist; push, pull, lift, and/or carry moderate to heavy amounts of weights; operate assigned equipment and vehicles; and verbal communication to exchange information.
Donaghy Sales LLC
RetailView all jobs at Donaghy Sales LLC