Don Guanella Village
A Division of Catholic Social Services of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
We have some new job opportunities helping Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities.
Explore our employment opportunities and achieve your career goals working for a premier organization.
Positions Available – Part-time/Weekend
Locations: Downingtown, PA
Primary Purpose: Assists individuals with Intellectual Disabilities in their daily living, program needs, emotional and behavior needs, with a focus on providing quality care to each individual; while assisting them to reach their greatest level of independence in conjunction with the entire Interdisciplinary Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists/coaches/ monitors each individual with their daily living needs such as: bathing, personal hygiene care, dressing etc.
- Reinforces positive behaviors and promotes social interaction with the individuals served by modeling appropriate behavior and developing a therapeutic rapport with those entrusted to their care.
- Assists at meal time by modeling family style dining, while monitoring the diets of each individual and adhering to their dietary restrictions and mealtime supervision needs.
- Accompanies individuals while in their communities; providing transportation, ensuring safety, assisting in purchases as necessary.
Eligible Candidates must have a Minimum Requirements of:
- Must have a driver’s license with 3 years clean driving experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to pass criminal background and child abuse history screenings
- Experience with individuals with Intellectual Disabilities is a plus
_*PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/DevelopmentalPrograms/careers.asp
EEO / M / F / D / V**
Job Types: , Part-time
Salary: $14.00to $15.00hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE* www.dgdpcommunities.org*
EEO / M / F / D / V
Don Guanella Village
Why Work Here?Our Core Values: Compassion, Dignity, Charity, Justice, Excellence PLEASE APPLY ONLINE* www.dgdpcommunities.org* EEO / M / F / D / V
We live our values, Respect, Compassion, Dignity, Excellence, Charity and Justice!