If you’re looking for a rewarding career in Fort Wayne, IN, you have come to the right place. Don Ayres Honda was rated a "Best Place to Work" in the 2018 Reader’s Choice Awards and is a 16-time winner of the prestigious Honda President’s Award for excellence in sales performance and customer satisfaction. As one of Indiana’s largest and most successful dealerships, we provide excellent career opportunities for smart, energetic and motivated individuals. Are you willing to help us achieve our goal of providing world-class customer service? Then this is the place for you. At Don Ayres Honda, we offer competitive wages, a great benefits package, and a fun working environment. If you are tired of your regular job and want to start a fun and rewarding career, apply here! What We’re Looking For: Don Ayres is looking to hire a Service Cashier to join our team. This is a part time hourly position. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills and will demonstrate a strong work ethic and high standards of integrity and professionalism. Ideal Qualifications Include: * High School diploma or equivalent
* Must have strong customer service background
* Proficient technology and computer skills
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be punctual and reliable
* People focused with a positive attitude
* Committed to providing world-class customer service
* Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Valid Driver's License and a good driving record
* Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Job Responsibilities Include: * Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
* Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
* Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
* Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
* Operates cash register and reconciles cash drawer daily.
* Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for a resolution.
* Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices, rental forms; lists missing documents.
* Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and service departments.
* Assists with maintaining service department filing system as necessary.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include: * Competitive wages
* Fast, high-energy environment
* Closed on major holidays
* Employee discounts
* Substantial training and professional development
* Unwavering leadership support
* Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success
Any physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Don Ayres Honda is an Equal Opportunity Employer.