Currently seeking qualified candidates for modeling and drafting for residential and light commercial projects.
- Modeling/drafting in Revit and AutoCAD,
- Managing several different tasks simultaneously.
- Draft markups generated by Architect and Project Manager.
- Travel to project sites to produce measured surveys of existing conditions. Travel is typically limited to one to two days a week and as far as the San Francisco Bay area.
- Communication skills and the ability to work well with a small group.
- Strong computer skills
- Valid drivers licence.
- Ability to interpret consultant drawings and coordinate architectural details.
Architectural degree or experience is a plus but not required.
The full time position offers the potential for career advancement and to be involved in all aspects of the architecture business; strategic planning, business development, client presentations, etc.