Domino's Customer Service Rep/Pizza Maker - (Olympia) - Competitive Pay - (7090)
- Expired: February 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Work for Domino’s/What We are Offering Our Great Team Members
• We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
• Growth and Career Advancement Opportunity – Learn and sharpen your business skills to grow within our organization. Advancement opportunities including Assistant Manager, General Manager, Area Supervisor, Field Trainer, and Franchise Ownership.
• Many of our current Franchise owners started as Customer Service Representatives or Drivers!
• (Benefit of your locations for this role)
Client Service Representative Summary
At Domino’s, a Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. You will be responsible for taking orders, making pizzas, and giving the customer the best experience possible! You must have an outgoing personality, be efficient and energetic, and be willing to work in a fun and fast paced environment. Throughout all these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities and Duties would include (but are not limited to):
• Operate all equipment.
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare products to standards
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
• Clean equipment and facility.
• Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
• Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
• Must be able to make correct monetary change.
• Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
• Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
• Ability to lift at least 40-50lbs
BusinessView all jobs at Domino's