- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making consistent products within Domino's Pizza guidelines.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, in compliance with the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for?
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us, and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver. You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.
- Be a great role model and leader...be punctual and have a great attitude with customers and co-workers.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Pass a Criminal Background check.
What are we offering our great team members?
- Part-time, full-time, nights, and/or weekends!
- Flexible scheduling!!!
- ALL Team Members are eligible for PAID VACATION after their 1-year anniversary with our company!
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Assistant Managers average $16 to $19 an hour.
- Food discounts. You get a 50% discount on select food items for you and your immediate family.
- Advancement Opportunities including General Manager, Area Supervisor, Field Trainer, and Franchise Ownership.
Why work for Domino's?
- We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
Want to learn more?
- Hear from the Arkansas Domino's franchise owner about why Domino's is the place to be: https://youtu.be/BBC5bLhwr_U
AddressLittle Rock, AR
RetailView all jobs at Domino's