- Part-time position
- This job cannot be performed remotely
- Report to a specific address
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Background check required
- $10.50 - $13.00 per hour
- Benefits offered: health insurance, paid time off, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible schedule, life insurance, disability insurance, employee discount, parental leave, employee assistance program
- Experience: minimum of 2 years of restaurant experience and minimum of 1 year of restaurant management experience
We are looking for qualified Assistant Managers at our location 5318 - 406 S Walton Blvd Bentonville, AR 72712 and you will be responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations
Assistant Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making consistent products within Domino’s Pizza guidelines.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our customer’s viewpoint.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times; in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for?
- Experience leading a team…during your shift, you will have to manage a staff 3 to 15 people.
- You will need a positive attitude and be a great motivator to be successful.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver. You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.
- Be a great role model and leader…be punctual and have a great attitude with customers and co-workers.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Pass a Criminal Background check.
What are we offering our great team members?
- Assistant Managers average $10.50 to $13.00 an hour.
- Flexible Schedules. Full time, part-time, nights weekends; we can create a schedule that fits your needs.
- Food discounts. You get a 50% discount on select food items for you and your immediate family.
- Advancement Opportunities including General Manager, Area Supervisor, Field Trainer, and Franchise Ownership.
Why work for Domino's?
- We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
- Being number 1 means being busy. Being busy means more deliveries.
- More deliveries mean more money!