Title: Delivery Driver(01390) - 310 South 1st St.
Job Description: Overview:
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great, flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Right now, we are looking for qualified drivers in your area and we will pay you to drive around (safely), listen to your tunes and deliver great product. What more could you ask for? Oh, tips? Yea, with a great attitude and great customer service, you can have your share of those too!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Delivery Driver:
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license.
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- Our stores are open 7 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and most holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
- You should have the ability to read a map and find your way around the delivery area. Maybe you will even be able to teach your co-workers some short-cuts!
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) years driving history.
We're growing so fast, it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's just your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We are sure to have just the thing for you!
Req ID: 14304BR
Address 1: 310 South 1st St.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Triple Crown Pizza Inc., an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Triple Crown Pizza Inc. and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete. I understand that, If employed, false statements or omissions on this application are grounds for dismissal.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein. I further authorize all individuals, companies, schools, corporations, courts and/or law enforcement agencies to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing the same to you.
I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is tor no definite period and either I or the company can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. This employment relationship exists regardless of any other statements or policies to the contrary.
With the exception of the federal Equal Pay Act, I agree to bring any claim relating to my employment or application for employment within the applicable statute of limitations period or within one year of the challenged action, whichever period Is shorter, and to waive any statute of limitations to the contrary. In the event this provision is unenforceable, I agree to the extension of this period to allow its enforcement as far as legally possible.
I hereby certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement of material fact on this application or on any document used to secure employment shall be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.
Job Category: Store Delivery Expert
Franchise Consent Statement: I understand that Triple Crown Pizza, Inc. ("COMPANY") will obtain a consumer report and/or investigative consumer report ("Report") as part of the hiring process. I also understand that if hired COMPANY may obtain further Reports so as to update, renew or extend my employment.
I understand the investigation may include obtaining information regarding my credit background, bankruptcies, lawsuits, judgments, paid tax liens, unlawful detainer actions, failure to pay spousal or child support, accounts placed for collection, character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living, driving record and criminal record, subject to any limitations imposed by applicable federal and state law. I understand such information may be obtained through direct or indirect contact with former employers, schools, financial institutions, landlords and public agencies or other persons who may have such knowledge. If an investigative consumer report is being requested, I understand such information may be obtained through any means, including but not limited to personal interviews with my acquaintances and/or associates or with others whom I am acquainted. I understand I have a right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of an investigation and to request a written summary of consumer rights