Pizza General Manager - Greater Nashville Area
Are you interested in being part of one of the fastest growing quick service restaurant businesses in the industry? Opportunities exist now for Managers in Training! Join a winning team and start securing your future today!
- Learn to run a successful business while being paid.
- Utilize a progressive training program while working in a fun environment.
- Use basic math and computer skills.
- Learn to complete store profit and loss reports and process daily transactions.
- Learn the secrets of exceptional pizza!
- Lead a team and learn to mentor your staff
The perfect candidate would be enthusiastic and self-motivated. If you are willing to learn, we'll teach you! - Some experience required.
- Bring positive recognition to the brand through professionalism, enthusiastic attitude and effective communication.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator) and make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, written, and telephone communication skills to take and process orders.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Use enthusiasm to meet personal and store goals.
- Set the standard for a superior level of customer service.
- Motivate staff and lead by example.
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines and directives.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in the day-to-day operations of the store.
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Orientation and training provided on the job.
- One year of management experience, preferably in the pizza or restaurant industry
- At least 18 years old and pass background screening and drug test.
- Meet image standards.
- Have a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle.
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including some nights, weekends and holidays. Schedule subject to change to cover store needs. (Average of 40 hours per week)
- Proficient with using a POS system, 10-key, Microsoft Office, and office machines/equipment. (recommended)
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving.