Domino's Canadian Supply Chain Services is looking for a Program Leader – Logistics to join their team!
The Program Leader for Logistics in Canada will partner with the head office Logistics team, Supply Chain leaders and field Team Members. This position will also be the main contact for existing and future logistics suppliers to ensure that contracted performance standards are realized. Incumbents will be responsible for uncovering issues, overseeing preventative maintenance, managing equipment purchases and continually implementing new operational improvements for Domino's.
- Create operational improvements by leading the SCC’s in transportation planning, and identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Interpret and analyze documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals to improve consistency throughout SCC’s in Canada
- Develop and implement action plans, including project plans, schedules, financial and operational goals in the Logistic space with minimal direct guidance
- Evaluate various methods of transportation to identify the lowest cost solution for delivery (private fleet, third party, or various other modes) – inbound and outbound
- Conduct SWOT analysis to develop the Transportation Business Continuity Plan to create consistency throughout Supply Chain
- Support Supply Chain Modeling & Planning within the department. Act as backup for primary Modeling Expert for Capital projects
· Manage relationships with appointed 3PL and act as point of contact for significant service changes
Domino's Supply Chain offers:
- Positive work environment
- Group Health & Dental Benefits on first day of employment!
- Company paid short-term disability coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- RRSP matching contributions – up to 5% - after 6mo of employment
- 15% discounted share purchases
- Competitive bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- Proven leadership skills in diverse environments
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in distribution/transportation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with routing and on-board computer systems
- Thorough knowledge of compliance and applicable transportation legislation
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 15-20% travel can be expected
Please apply online at; https://jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/job-listing/logistics-program-leader/calgary-ab/30020BR
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.