Domino's [Pizza] Supply Chain Services, New Boston, MI is seeking experienced professional CDL A delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team. The CDL Driver will safely drive a company commercial vehicle on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino's Pizza store locations. The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team runs, and some 30 hour layover routes.
Drivers will be hired in as utility drivers and will be assigned any of the following duties should there not be a route available: Shuttles, tray pickups, yard switches, driver rescues and urgent orders or re-deliveries.
• Starting compensation is $70-75K per year (Drivers are paid based on weight and miles, so they have the opportunity to make more)
• 1st day benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
• PTO 2 weeks for the first 3 years (available on day 1)
• Flexible team (We believe that all Drivers should have a healthy work-life balance!)
• Job Stability
Job Qualifications :
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• One year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience
• Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] with appropriate endorsements
• Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees