Senior .NET Developer (Remote Work)
- Expired: November 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dominion VUE, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is hiring a Senior .NET Developer. This position involves working on a team environment developing web applications for the automotive industry, using the latest technologies in the Azure cloud.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive by working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
As part of the DMS team, you have a unique opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic and closely-interactive group of people, whose focus is to power the tools that run car dealerships and create robust browser-based user interface functionality, using the latest developments in front-end technology. This position will be responsible for working with interaction architects and other front end engineers to implement the web experience.
- Manage, maintain, and extend highly scalable enterprise web applications
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Contribute to other programming projects and teams.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Mentoring of other team members
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Attend daily scrum and other agile ceremonies
- Other duties as required by management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Ability to coach other developers on best practices etc.
- Thorough knowledge of C#, ASP, ASP.NET, and SQL Server required
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, SOAP and REST web services required
- Knowledge of CSS preferred
- Experience with source control like Github
- Experience working with cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is a plus
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Dominion DMS is looking for the best-qualified candidates; for this position only, DMS will consider all candidates regardless of vaccination status.
- Dominion DMS Development position is currently classified as a Remote Work position
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Dominion VUE / DMS
AddressBoca Raton, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Dominion VUE / DMS