DMS Partnership Ambassador Business Development
- $60,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Reports to: VP of Business Development
Dominion DMS, LLC is an established company with a start-up mindset. This offers limitless opportunities for our employees to grow with the company. We are disrupting the franchise automotive industry with our unique strategy offering our DMS at an unprecedented $0. Our mission is to partner with automotive franchise dealers and vendors in an ever-evolving landscape, offering modern solutions that deliver a superior consumer experience to drive loyalty and profitable growth.
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic natural-born leader with automotive experience who understands franchise dealership operations, SAAS technology, and integrations and who is adaptable and able to pivot as we grow the company. The ideal candidate loves a challenge and thrives on high visibility in this cross-functional team environment. There will be interaction and influence with all departments with visibility up to the President. This individual's success is an integral part of driving the company forward.
Dominion Culture: Dominion DMS is wholly owned by Dominion Enterprises (DE), a conglomerate. The DE businesses are led independently with the same entrepreneurial style. Dominion DMS is led by Sharon Kitzman, a veteran in the automotive industry. Our leaders support employees and help accommodate their career growth needs, and the leadership team lives the core company values. The company's culture is driven yet caring with diversity and inclusion. We are encouraged to give back to our communities through a paid Community Day for every full-time employee and team-building events.
How will you spend your time:
The Partnership Ambassador is responsible for establishing and managing the ongoing relationships with Vendor Partners, who need access to bi-directional secure data integration with Dominion DMS, as prioritized by the business strategy.
- Key to this role is the ability to secure new Vendor Partners by articulating the value of Dominion DMS and driving integration development as quickly as possible.
- The Partnership Ambassador maintains strong internal working relationships with the Dominion DMS Account Managers, Marketing, Implementation, Product Management, and Development teams.
- Secures new Vendor Partners and maintains existing contracts emphasizing value and service.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the Vendor Partners’ success--accountable for working cross-functionally with Dominion DMS teams to identify issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Assist in launching go-to-market strategy for Vendor Partner Programs.
- Coordinate activities across the organization to increase market share within Franchise Dealers.
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry, and products to achieve revenue objectives.
Your automotive experience (one of the following is required):
- Dealer Management System (DMS)
- 3rd party vendor
- Franchise Dealership
We’re excited if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- A Master’s degree is a plus but not required.
- Strong presence with polished communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and foster honest dialog while avoiding conflict
- An action-oriented self-starter with a considerable track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Resourceful, finding ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving and project management capabilities
- Excellent dealer operations (acquisition to disposal) understanding and consultative skills expertise
- Ability to travel as needed (approx. 30-40%)
Location and Benefits:
Hybrid remote position with regular in-person activities at the Dominion DMS office in Boca Raton, FL. This is a Full time, salary plus quarterly bonus position. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account; 401k, matching up to 4% fully vested on day one of employment; paid vacation, company holidays, and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities.
Total Compensation Range: $60,000 - $120,000
This role offers a total compensation range of approximately $60,000 - $120,000 annually. The base salary range is $50,000 - $80,000 with an annual bonus opportunity of $10,000 -$40,000 paid quarterly. Compensation factors include geography, experience, education, job demands, job market, etc.
Consider joining a company that offers strong financial stability, a collaborative, entrepreneurial atmosphere, and an environment where you can make a difference and know that your work and input matter. Come grow with us! If this interests you, don’t hesitate and apply today!About DE
Dominion Enterprises is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports.Â Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan.Â DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Dominion VUE / DMSBoston, MA
BusinessView All Dominion VUE / DMS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.