DMS Implementation & Training Consultant (Accounting)
- Expired: August 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy being part of a team that trains and consults with new customers to implement innovative software? Do you consider yourself a road warrior, traveling across the country ensuring new customers are set up for success? If so, then read on to learn more about our Dominion DMS Training & Implementation Consultant role - a role that is an integral part of launching our automotive customers on the way to success with their new software. Candidates can be located across the country, but must be comfortable with 90% travel.
At Dominion VUE, we pride ourselves in offering the very first Microsoft-based, cloud-native Dealership Management Software (DMS) solution for the automotive industry, and superior customer service to ensure every dealership’s success. Join the team partnering with customers to bring modern solutions to an ever-changing, fast-paced industry.
As an Implementation Training Consultant, what might you do in a typical week?
- Collaborate with Dominion DMS Sales Account Executives to seamless deliver the product to the customer based on their unique business needs
- Coordinate with the Implementation Project and Deployment Managers to discover customer training and software configuration needs including unique trainings and systems requests
- Deliver training and solutions that demonstrates automotive dealership best practices for day-to-day use within the VUE DMS software
- Consult with the client, using your expertise in dealership management, to formulate strategies to best utilize VUE to meet the needs of their business model and streamline processes
- Troubleshoot and escalate any software challenges that may arise, working with the client, development, and company leadership to resolve quickly and efficiently
- Document all aspects of training and implementation with daily and weekly recaps, participate and lead retrospective meetings to improve team performance
- Keep up with administrative tasks such as expense reporting and booking travel
Is this challenge for you? The answer is YES if you…
- Are experienced in dealership accounting, payroll, sales, fixed operations, or other closely related field, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others as a consultant
- Have excellent communication and diplomacy skills that allow you to set client expectations and confidently act as a liaison to all company stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Have a gift for explaining software processes to new users
- Can think on your feet and adjust to ever-changing situations with ease
- Can assume the role of team leader when the need arises
- Feel confident you can problem-solve while remaining focused on the task at hand
- Possess strong public speaking skills, along with writing and communication skills
- Look forward to traveling 90% of the time
If your experience includes any of these items, consider it “icing on the cake!”...
- Experience with automotive software or within a dealership environment, especially if DMS related
- Previous software training experience
- Above average skills with multiple computer software programs (Microsoft, Google Drive, other proprietary software)
- Working knowledge of adult learning theories
- A Bachelors degree in a related field or have gained the equivalent knowledge through previous on the job experience
Dominion VUE might be the company for you if you…
- Want to be part of something new, challenging and leading-edge
- Want to work for an up-and-coming automotive software company that appreciates new ideas and technologies
- Want to gain experience like no other company can offer: supply chain management, finance, customer relationship management, and sales and marketing.
- Like working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- Like to take advantage of travel loyalty programs - Keep your points!
- Enjoy great benefits, like a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program, 401K, telecommuting opportunities, casual office dress code, and ample sick and vacation time
The Training & Implementation Consultant reports to the Training & Implementation Manager and has no direct reports.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Dominion VUE / DMS
AddressMason City, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at Dominion VUE / DMS