Accounting/Payroll Customer Support Representative (Remote - Automotive Dealership Experience)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working with customers and helping them succeed? Are you looking for challenging work in an environment that will encourage you to learn and grow? If so, then read on to learn more about our Dominion DMS Customer Support Representative role - a role that is an integral part of providing our automotive customers with the support they need to succeed.
At Dominion VUE, we pride ourselves in offering the very first Microsoft-based, cloud-native Dealership Management Software (DMS) solution for the automotive industry, and superior customer service to ensure every dealership’s success. Join the team partnering with customers to bring modern solutions to an ever-changing, fast-paced industry.
As a Customer Support Representative Level 1, what might you do in a typical week?
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with our customers and establish a positive rapport with every person
- Work with our customers through various channels to answer questions, troubleshoot any issues, and provide quick solutions
- Keep records of all customer interactions, comments, and complaints
- Create detailed tickets and escalate issues as needed to ensure issues are resolved
- Participate in ongoing product training to keep updated on any changes in the software
- Strive to reach your individual and team goals and call metrics
- Get involved in various projects as assigned by leadership
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours emergency support
Is this challenge for you? The answer is YES if you...
- Are a quick thinker, researcher, and troubleshooter
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can deal with customers in a positive and pleasant manner, even when they are challenging
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Are able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail
- Are a self-motivated learner and are able to apply what you learn to your job role
If your experience includes any of these items, consider it “icing on the cake!”...
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Payroll
- Experience with automotive software or within a dealership environment, especially if DMS related
- Experience providing remote assistance over the phone or via email
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Familiarity with phone systems and phone etiquette
- Strong working knowledge of desktop/laptop operating systems and software (PC, Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Experience using support cloud solutions (Google apps)
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or have gained the equivalent knowledge through previous on the job experience
Dominion VUE might be the company for you if you…
- Want to be part of something new, challenging and leading-edge
- Want to work for an up-and-coming automotive software company that appreciates new ideas and technologies
- Want to gain experience like no other company can offer: supply chain management, accounting, payroll, finance, sales, parts, and service.
- Like working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy great benefits, like a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program, 401K, telecommuting opportunities, casual office dress code, and ample sick and vacation time
The Customer Support Representative reports to a Customer Support Supervisor and has no direct reports.
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S. Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Dominion VUE / DMS
BusinessView all jobs at Dominion VUE / DMS