Regional Sales Manager (Tristate area)
Dominion Enterprises Milford, DE
- Posted: June 16, 2021
Regional Sales Manager
Individual Contributor in Major US City (NY, NJ, DE)
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
Activator Dealers Solutions (Dominion Enterprises & Dominion Dealer Solutions) is looking for a high-energy and dynamic Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to help lead all "go-to" market sales efforts for their assigned geographic territory.
Activator allows dealerships to maintain real-to-me and relevant connections with sales and service customers and leads through automated multi-channel marketing. Activator's core solutions action dealership data for targeted marketing by cleansing DMS records and tapping into multiple data sources to drive smarter engagement resulting in increased customer loyalty and incremental revenue opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing an established sales process with a focus on engaging, qualifying, and closing all prospective customers. The RSM will be responsible for researching and contacting leads, educating prospects about the value of marketing automation and data solutions, and managing all of the stages of the sales process from qualification to close. To be successful, you will need to be resourceful and execute an outbound prospecting plan of attack, including responding to inbound leads, making cold calls, engaging with prospects via email and social media, and conducting in-person selling. The RSM will have a strategic seat at the table and play an active role in a fast-growing division within the DE portfolio of companies.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
The RSM will play a critical role in identifying and qualifying prospects that fit within our target customer profile in retail automotive and helping dealership partners automate their marketing so they can reach more customers and leads across the entire lifecycle. The ideal candidate understands the value of work ethic above all else and has innate drive, proven initiative, and a track record of success (i.e. top 20%, President's Club, 100% Club, etc). This candidate possesses excellent communication skills, is quick on their feet, and understands what it means to scale a business in a hyper-competitive market with limited resources. They must be comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven sales environment. In addition, the ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, is comfortable with constant change, and prioritizing multiple tasks and competing projects.
ATTRIBUTES WE LOOK FOR
- A Commitment to Win - a demonstrated track record of consistently achieving both personal and professional goals. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- A Critical Thinker - the ability to find and fuse information; apply business logic to simple and complex problems, and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation. You need to know how to teach, tailor, and take control of the sales process.
- Coachable - a balance of competitiveness and empathy; self-awareness to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses; and the ability to adjust "on-the-fly" to make changes, even when uncomfortable. You need to value and welcome feedback and iteration.
- Intellectual Curiosity - a deep-rooted desire to learn, understand and ask thoughtful questions. You are by nature someone who balances stability and the need to challenge the status quo. You innately learn.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prospect new business opportunities to hit your number
- Prospect and identify dealers and groups to contact via email and cold calling (by phone/video and in-person)
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities in order to meet or beat assigned quota
- Actively participate as a member of the early team, focused on establishing Activator in the marketplace; responsible for generating awareness, developing champions and key relationships/referenceable accounts.
- A successful RSM understands what it means to be a motivated self-starter in a start-up environment. Your energy will be the driving factor behind your ability to turn your targeted, outbound prospecting activities into a set of target accounts (dealerships and groups) across your assigned geographic territory.
- Early on, the RSM's primary focus will be on landing and expanding the footprint in their territory by identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities to maintain a rolling pipeline of potential deals.
- This is a highly visible, collaborative position with high expectations built around a quota responsibility for generating net-new sales and pipeline each month.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience selling software in a competitive environment and with a proven track record of success - you know your numbers
- High energy and positive attitude - you understand what it means to surf
- Ability to take initiative - you are comfortable with limited resources
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and preferably have experience helping a company in the early stages - you understand the difference between scale vs. operationalize
- Track all relevant lead management, qualification, pipeline/forecast, and activity using HubSpot
- Tenacity and creative ability to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and qualify leads into sales opportunities
- Understand and appreciate sales methodology and process (e.g. SPIN, Challenger, Customer-Centric Selling, etc)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%, including hotel stays, airport delays, and renting cars
- Experience selling complex solutions with a preference for a multi-touch sales process vs. a transactional sales process
- Knowledge and passion around data, marketing solutions, software, services, and experience selling equity mining, marketing, or CRM in the automotive space a plus
About Dominion Dealer Solutions (www.drivedominion.com)
The team that builds deploys and supports dealers at Dominion Dealer Solutions has one mission: to make dealers' lives better. We strive to provide excellent products that empower dealers with the right solutions for their business challenges. As the digital environment changes, we are at the forefront, providing dealers with the best options for their businesses.
Dominion's web-based customer relationship management (CRM) and dealer management system (DMS) solutions give car dealers a unique way to realize business efficiencies and productivity gains, unlike other software. Dealers can also enhance their business development and inventory effectiveness with Dominion's extensive technology and service solutions. From digital advertising to reputation and social media management; and from data mining to inventory merchandising, Dominion's automotive software offerings help over 10,000 dealers solve their marketing and business management challenges.
In addition, Dominion's commitment to excellence extends to customer support and training. With options ranging from in-person training to recorded webinars, dealership staff can find the learning tools appropriate to their needs. Our Support department caters to dealers' technical and software needs and usage questions - and is available via phone and email.
BusinessView all jobs at Dominion Enterprises