DX1 Customer Support Rep
- Expired: April 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: The Customer Support Representative is responsible for offering the highest level of customer service while also delivering the successful training and support of the DX1 solution which includes Operations (Major Units, Parts, Service and Accounting) and Marketing (Web site, Lead Management and Social Media functions).
Under general supervision, in an inbound customer contact center environment, Support Representatives will provide problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions could include resolving username and password problems, verifying proper set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Group/Team Description: The Support Representative is a key member of the Support Team that includes setup, training, data migration, and dealership support.
- Implementation Leads
- Sales Team
- Account Managers
- Data Migration Team
- Product Development Team
Communication responsibilities: The Support Representative is a key point of contact for customers once they are live on the DX1 platform. They are also responsible for following up with customers to ensure use and answer any inquiries that may arise.
- Effectively handle chats, emails, and phone calls from customers and answering inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating and providing information.
- Help customers by providing answers to questions about the DX1 DMS application.
- Share information with other team members on how problems or issues were resolved.
- Post relevant information in a knowledge database.
- Maintain constructive relationships with customers and bring to the attention of the management team any recurrent issues/inquiries.
- Provide remote phone based training on the DX1 DMS application.
- Follow up with customers to ensure DMS usage as well as provide additional customer assistance.
- 2 years of work experience in a software support environment preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Must have a passion for providing excellent customer support as well as very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player; be highly motivated, self-starting and committed to achieving results.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
- Customer phone support experience
- Minimum 2 years of DMS (Dealer Management) specific experience and training A PLUS
- Dealership knowledge A PLUS
- Quickbooks/Accounting experience A PLUS
- Other website or social media training A PLUS
BusinessView all jobs at Dominion Enterprises