PrimeStreet is seeking a Bilingual Customer Advocate to join our Customer Success Team in a very exciting opportunity.
The Bilingual Customer Advocate will be responsible for engaging new customers over the phone and walking them through a qualification process with a concierge approach.
We believe that great customer service is more than just answering questions. Do you stand out from others because of your exceptional people skills? If so, we are looking to build a team of people that truly enjoy building relationships. Here are some other characteristics we are looking for:
- Positive, resilient personality: A “half glass full” personality that looks on the bright side.
- Proactive problem solver: When you notice a way to improve something, you say something! You identify problems and bring solutions to the table due to your proactive nature for problem solving and your dedication to providing better experiences to consumers.
- Team player: You love working as a team and accomplishing goals together.
- Adaptive to change: As we grow, we will move fast and we will lean on this team to help us make decisions.
- Strong work ethic: Punctual and excellent attendance.
- Ability to multitask
- Tech savvy
- Work hard and play hard. You thrive in a culture that celebrates success and promotes an environment of fun.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively contact consumers (via phone/email/text) to identify their needs in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Use active listening skills to provide exceptional service and resolution when speaking to consumers.
- Ability to make a script sound conversational. You speak with confidence and you’re a strong communicator.
- Flexible with schedule as shifts require weekend hours and some holidays.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work independently.
- Must be Bilingual - Spanish/English
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- High energy, fun, and engaged in work culture
- 2 years of customer service experience required. Call center experience a plus.
- High School diploma/equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Our office is located in the heart of Downtown Norfolk, right in the middle of everything - shopping, arts, dining, entertainment and the river. Downtown Norfolk is compact, walkable, and easy to navigate and offers a vibrant culture. Also, Downtown garage parking is provided at no cost to employees. It’s the perfect location for this excellent opportunity and we want hire the perfect team to assist in the growth of a ground-breaking and innovative start-up!
What we Offer:
- Competitive pay along with monthly incentive opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month, after 30 days of employment
- 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment
- 8 paid company holidays
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities
- Training opportunities. Dominion Enterprises has been recognized the last 3 years in Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world