Implementation Training and Support Specialist
The Implementation Training and Support Specialist effectively supports the software transition team by providing our customers onsite go-live support, end-user training, and issue reporting and escalation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Software Implementation Support:
- Provide support and motivation to the Customer Support staff on the installation and transition support team(s).
- Report installation activities to the Customer Support Manager and/or Implementation Training and Support Manager.
- Provide leadership by following protocols, procedures, and processes.
- Be available for required travel in order to support the company’s mission.
- Provide on-site customer training and support in the functionality of the software.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the company.
- Translate software knowledge into a clear, professional presentation to assist customers in their go-live transition.
- Provide ongoing customer training on software updates or modifications to ensure peak performance.
- Provide customer issue resolution when user error or program conflicts arise.
- Document customer issues accurately, completely, and in detail as they are presented.
- Report progress toward the successful and on-time completion of the implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of some college or university credit hours preferred or equivalent experience
- Possess some professional experience – ideally in the automotive industry, or in software development and training, customer support and services, or in education
- Proficiency with Windows-based computers, including CPUs, monitors and operating systems
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' lives by developing advanced technologies including dealer management (DMS), reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, and customer relationship (CRM) solutions. Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises (“DE”) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity, divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net. About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S., Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.