- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
DRPILLA is currently seeking a Structural Engineer to join our structural group within our Nyack, NY office.
The candidate will be involved in and complete all phases of structural project development including planning, scheduling, inspection as required, analysis, design and technical specifications and reports. Individuals will perform complex building analysis on all design phases, structural modeling, structural calculations, and plan production for a wide variety of projects including schools, health care centers, higher education facilities, office buildings, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, and residential structures.
Working on all design phases of buildings and related structures, direct / assist in the analysis, design and drafting of building type structures utilizing Revit, SAP, STAAD/pro, ETABS, RAM, AutoCAD and related software packages.
- PE license preferred.
- Accredited bachelor’s degree with a structural concentration; master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of structural experience working on various building types.
- Experience should emphasize civil / structural design with a focus in the analysis of steel, concrete, wood and masonry.
- Authorization to work long term in the U.S.
- Written, verbal and graphic skills are essential.
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE:
In addition to providing competitive salaries, DRPILLA offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, and vision
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
- Company–observed paid holidays
- 401K retirement
Dominick R. Pilla AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Innovation takes talent – yours. We think big and don’t settle for the status quo.
Our focus is the practice of general building engineering through which we provide an imaginative and responsive approach to spatial problems involving the built environment. We are a diversified group of building professionals able to provide comprehensive services. Our experience in varied types of projects allows us to provide a unique professional service not commonly offered. Our integrated services are provided to architects, building owners and developers at all project stages. We offer a suite of specialty analyses, either as standalone services or as part of a broader scope, that solve complex design challenges, improve constructability and maximize energy efficiency.
143 Main Street NyackNew York, NY