We are a domestic infant adoption company that helps families across the country grow through adoption. Our Adoptive Parent Services department is in need of a highly skilled professional to join our existing team as an Adoptive Parent Coordinator. Adoptive Parent Coordinators work with our adoptive families throughout most of the stages of the adoption process, providing them with support and education as they navigate this emotional journey.
Our work environment is fast-paced and deadline-driven, so you must be able to work well under pressure. This position requires emotional maturity, the ability to set and maintain strong boundaries, and the capacity to handle extremely emotional situations. Our company culture is laid back, but we take our work very seriously. Our company specializes in working with the LGBT community, so you also must also be LGBT-friendly.
- Build close and trusting relationships with our adoptive parents
- Regularly communicate with adoptive parents and social workers via email and phone
- Provide adoptive parents with emotional support as needed while demonstrating passion and empathy to their unique and highly personal situation
- Develop and foster professional relationships with social workers
- Ensure superior customer experience by addressing client concerns in an attentive and timely fashion
- Various daily administrative tasks, including reporting, data entry, analysis, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self-driven, shows initiative, and thinks proactively
- Ability to interact and communicate with coworkers in a small office environment in a professional, team-oriented, and congenial manner
- Friendly, easy-going, and authentic personality
- Our office is located in Crystal Lake
- Work hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Starting compensation is $35,000 annually
- Company matching 401K available after 1 year
- Yearly profit sharing available
- Paid time off, paid vacation time, and company holidays
- Medical benefits are not available
If you think this sounds like a good fit, please send us a cover letter and your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!