DISPATCHER /CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS - NAPLES, FL.
Dolphin Transportation Naples, FL
- Posted: 15 days ago
Dolphin Transportation Specialists of Naples, FL is hiring Dispatcher / Customer Service Agents
We are looking for motivated agents to join our team. Our agents are required to have a strong knowledge of, software, multi-line phones, data entry, excellent customer service via phone/email/etc. Below are listed requirements, responsibilities and qualities sought:
Dolphin Transportation Specialists is the largest independently owned, operated and maintained fleet of luxury and commercial vehicles in the Southwest Florida region which has now expanded into the Sarasota, Marco Island and Miami areas. Dolphin is the preferred & contracted transportation company for the finest luxury resorts in the area. With a full fleet of luxury sedans, SUV's, executive vans, mini and motor coaches. Our commitment to quality and coordination abilities has made us experts in transportation service.
Dolphin Transportation is seeking applicants to join our Auto Detailing Teams.
Our ideal candidate will have the following strengths:
- Customer Service experience in the travel/Hospitality Transportation business
- Knowledge of the area (Southwest FL)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High energy level and commitment to assigned tasks
- Must speak and write fluent English, Spanish is a plus
- Solid computer skills including software, Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to master new programs quickly
- Santa Cruz Transportation software experience preferred
- Customer Service oriented with experience handling customer complaints and problems
- Must be open to work a flexible-shifts and any day of the week, as Dolphin is open 24/7, 365 days/ year.
- We offer Flexible 5- or 4-day schedules
- Answer incoming calls
- Communicate with drivers and customers by telephone and email
- Update dispatch logs/spreadsheets
- Monitor the vehicle and driver grid
- Schedule and dispatch drivers and vehicles based on workload
- Maintain a close working relationship with the sales and maintenance departments
EOE/DFWP- Compensation competitive and based on experience/qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Dolphin Transportation