Dollar Tree Stores Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: May 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Being a District Manager at Dollar Tree means:
- Analyzing district sales results and trends to achieve sales increases and maximize sales
- Maintaining a good inventory mix and merchandise presentation to maximize sales results in each store
- Recruiting, training, and building associates
- Controlling payroll hours, cash control, conduct store audits and monitor inventory shrinkage
- Responsibility for all aspects of inventory shrinkage throughout the district
- Maintaining high level of customer service within the district through personal interactions with associates and customers
- Training and develop hourly and management associates within assigned district
What we need from you:
- Multi-unit Retail Management experience, preferably dealing with hardlines/variety merchandise
- Strong merchandising and recruiting abilities
- Leadership skills
- Supervisory experience
- Good communication skills
Dollar Tree proudly offers our District Managers with the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus if key performance goals are achieved.
We value our Associates' contributions to our success, which drives us to invest in the most important element of our organization: our people.
As we work towards a healthier future, we provide eligible associates with the following:
Health and welfare programs including medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree Stores
RetailView all jobs at Dollar Tree Stores