Sales Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***Position is located in Ann Arbor, MI***
About the Position:
Great for: Return-to-work mothers, graduate students, professional service specialists, and sales novice
Are you highly organized? Are you a self-starter? Are you creative and enjoy solving problems? We are looking for an individual who enjoys bringing order to any situation. You will directly assist our Sales Director with order processing, client communications, scheduling, problem solving, and marketing and sales efforts. You must be highly organized and self-driven with the desire for responsibility. The ideal candidate for this position is a team player with a high energy and excellent customer service skills. The perfect candidate will be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and have some creative abilities. You will need great phone/email skills, and possess excellent, professional communications skills both oral and written. Promotion to full sales position likely for qualified and interested candidates.
Position Duties (but not limited to):
- Answering phone calls in a professional and helpful manner.
- Acting as a liaison between customers and internal departments
- Building rapport with customers by displaying an engaging, kind and helpful attitude
- Providing outstanding service to customers
- Working with sales and production to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers
- Computerized logging and tracking
- Sales and marketing tasks
- Performing miscellaneous retail/operational tasks
Position Desired Requirements (not required):
- Customer service exposure
- Proficient computer skills, including computer proficiency in MS Office systems
- Excellent problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- At least one year of print industry (or related) experience
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Communicating with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Professional demeanor
- Outgoing and pleasant attitude
We know we are nothing without our people! Our commitment to our team's success is enhanced by a total compensation package that includes a competitive benefit package including incentive bonus plans, paid time off, and health insurance along with many growth opportunities within the company. We also work NORMAL HOURS AND NO WEEKENDS! We strive to create a comfortable and friendly work environment and expect team players to be responsible, flexible, and unafraid to think and make responsible decisions that reflect our company's goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dollar Bill Printing
611 Church StAnn Arbor, MI
Get fresh Administrative Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.