Doll House inc
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Bartender
Reports to: Manager on Duty
General Job Description:
The Bartender is responsible for serving patrons at the bar and fulfilling drink orders for the club area. The Bartender manages bar operation, all bar POS, and perform needed inventories each night to ensure proper inventory levels. Delivers a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintains a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain required dress code, appearance, and hygiene.
- Prepare and maintain the bar area with special attention to sanitation, order, and appearance.
- Greet guests with a smile and positive attitude.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Assist guests with drink selection and special offers.
- Take and serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products.
- Issue bills, accept payment, and accurately operate POS technology.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the shift and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
- Develop an efficient work pace that always keeps the guests at the bar an in the club satisfied.
- Collaborate with other club staff and bar staff.
- Promote guest loyalty.
- Manage bar operation and order and maintain liquor and bar supplies.
- Identify and report underage guests to the management and staff.
- Partner with club and bar staff to identify and report intoxicated guests.
- Identify and report to management any and all illegal activities occurring in the club or on club property including parking lot, access areas, and alleyways.
- Identify and report all environment safety or security problems to club staff and management.
- Comply with all regulations and training.
- Effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, and guests.
- Act only to promote the success of the club, its employees, and its guests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years' experience working as bartender.
- Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school preferred.
- Capable of lifting 20-pound boxes and standing for an 8- hour shift.
- Flexible, autonomous, and well-organized.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills required.
Doll House inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?