New England's oldest and most vibrant Food Hub, voted the USA's 2015 Independent Food Processor of the Year, is seeking an Administrated Assistant for our CEO and General Manager. We are the oldest Foodhub in the USA and a Certified Woman Owned Business serving the most prestigious and well know Restaurants, Resorts, Colleges, and Hospitals in the Northeast.
- Draft email, letters and other forms of communication in support of Executive level management
- Assist in planning and scheduling of both schedules and events including travel arrangements and real time support.
- Serve as visitor and guest concierge
- Monitor and direct access via phone and in person.
- Create and manage online system for shared documents between Executive level management and approved staff
- Demonstrate high level of technological competence
- Ability to retrieve data efficiently and optimize your productivity
- Understanding of workflow concepts, project management software
- Commitment to ultimate confidentiality and professionalism in support of senior management.
- Effectively manage sensitive information, such as confidential records and private communications.
- Ability handle multiple tasks seamlessly
- Outstanding verbal, written and computer skills
- Exceptional organization skill with a focus on attention to detail
- Proactive approach to completing all tasks
- Commitment to company mission, vision and desired culture
- Keen sense of discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality
If you LOVE food, a high energy atmosphere and driving continuous improvement, this is the Career Path for YOU! Please view our Facebook or Instagram for a look into our day to day excitement.