Product Marketing Manager- Cloud Platform
DoiT International Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud's top partner and strategic partner of Amazon Web Services. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we've been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we're scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT's Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Values for All Do'ers: Act As One Team, Wow the Customer, See it Through, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Pursue Knowledge, Have Fun
Target region: We are dedicated to being a remote-first company; we want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a company-provided coworking space, or a coffee shop! Due to the global distribution of the Marketing team, east coast time zone working hours are preferred.
In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product and development teams to drive a product-led growth strategy through messaging and positioning, product launches, content and campaigns, events, and enablement.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Leader, you will join a new and fast-paced, growing product marketing team. Familiarity with the public cloud space, an eye for quality, predisposition to think about the art of the possible, and the ability to translate technical outcomes for customer adoption and industry leading recognition is critical.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the platform features you are responsible for and have a deep understanding of the CloudOps and FinOps personas.
- Develop and execute strategic go-to-market plans for assigned product releases, tracking achievement of success metrics and adjusting marketing tactics accordingly.
- Lead creation of the unique value proposition and content development and execution in partnership with Content, Digital Marketing and Sales Enablement teams that showcase DoiT's product portfolio to Google Cloud and AWS sales teams, prospects, and existing customers with the goal to increase pipeline and customer lifetime value.
- Leverage data comprehensively to drive product adoption, identify opportunities to guide and help users, and measure progress aligned to our strategic business goals.
- Create, maintain and present sales assets, including pitch decks and sales enablement materials to partners (Google Cloud and AWS) and global DoiT go-to-market teams.
- Recruit customers for promotion of successful use cases.
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback to help shape messaging and the product roadmap
- Maintain a pulse on the competition, providing strategic guidance and positioning strategies to the cross-functional leaders
- Assist Sales as questions arise to support active deals including ability to conduct product demos to support pre and post sale activities
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Qualifications:
- 4 - 7+ years experience in B2B product management / marketing, across both start up and large organizations
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- Familiarity with Product Led Growth strategies
- Successful playbook in driving trial to conversion activations (Freemium to Premium)
- Proven, hands-on capability to create a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, videos, and event/webinar content with 3rd party vendors.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
- Exceptional organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with and lead globally dispersed cross-functional teams and initiatives in a heavily matrixed environment
- Ability to adapt and thrive in the fast-changing nature of the SaaS market, willing to pivot and able to learn quickly
- Comfort making difficult decisions with uncertainty and imperfect data
- 4-year university degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching or pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- Work life balance
BusinessView all jobs at DoiT International