Looking to gain more experience in the world of Accounting? Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a company in Sauk Rapids, MN, for an exciting temp-to-hire position. We are seeking candidates for an Accountant role from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. Compensation for this position depends on experience. Interested? Read below for more information!
Accountant Main Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliations, prepares financial statements, board reports and regulatory reports
- Perform cost analysis o Perform accounting analysis and prepares recommendations about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Follow standard practices in analysis and decision making
- Prepare and distribute various financial reports
- Assist in various aspects of financial reporting, planning and forecasting
- May be responsible for end of month closing
Accountant Key Requirements:
- 2+ years accounting or related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Previous experience with accounting software/systems #TopCareers
Don’t wait, apply today! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information about the Accountant role, contact our St. Cloud clerical office at (320) 257-2271.
Work is better with friends! Refer yours today | www.doherty.com/refer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.doherty.jobs/app
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you! Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer.