Build up your resume with this great customer service role! Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking candidates for a Customer Service Representative in the Fargo area. This position will start mid-June, and hours will be 3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday through Friday. Compensation for this opportunity is $15.00 per hour.
Customer Service Representative Main Responsibilities:
- Providing high quality customer service by responding to and researching and resolving customer inquiries related to dispute/fraud claims
- Managing a large caseload by researching, investigating, and resolving disputed credit/debit card charges
- Interacting with customers via correspondence and telephone to determine the source of the claim and correcting errors
Customer Service Representative Key Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Experience working in a call center, office/clerical setting, or the financial services or banking industry
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy and details
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications #Work4Doherty
Gain great skills and work experience in this position! This is essential work, apply today! Click APPLY NOW at www.doherty.com to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information about the Customer Service Representative role, please call or text our office at (320) 763-3121.
Work is better with friends! Refer yours today | www.doherty.com/refer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.doherty.jobs/app
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you! Learn more and apply online at www.doherty.jobs.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer.