Are you a seasoned Plant Manager? Do you have experience working in environments without an ERP system? Wonderful. Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a local Valley City, ND as they search for a Plant Manager to join the team. The Plant Manager will work with all departments to ensure efficient operation of the Ready to eat processing plant. The Plant Manager is responsible for general management of all phases of plant operations including inventory, production, maintenance, and warehousing. Responsibilities also include hiring, and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements. In addition, the position is responsible for annual budget planning and execution. This position is filled with opportunity and provides you the opportunity to truly make an impact and the ability to create change. The position offers a competitive benefits plan, PTO, bonus, and salary of $80,000-110,000 depending upon experience.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the plant in producing a safe product.
- Work with HFI Risk Manager to ensure OHSA and HFI procedures are followed for a safe work environment.
- Work with Sales Department to ensure orders are scheduled and produced to meet customers’ needs.
- Work closely with plant and quality assurance personnel to review product quality consistency while monitoring yield rates and waste to determine trends and areas of improvement.
- Establish and review production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure required safety stock is met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Work with management team on implementation, recording and oversight of KPI’s for each department.
- Monitor operation expenses and incorporate ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
- Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets, including relevant departments accountable to the achievement of budgets.
- Analyze workforce requirements, conduct performance reviews, and provide coaching to all departments.
- Encourage and promote operations in a continuous improvement environment.
- Work with the Purchasing Manager to develop and improve supply for all plant inputs.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with food safety programs.
- Experience in facility operations management.
- Ability to make and enforce decisions.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
How to apply? Qualified individuals should submit a resume for this #DohertyNewCareer to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 952-715-5043 for additional information
Doherty Career SolutionsValley City, ND
ManufacturingView All Doherty Career Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.